Looking for a Sarasota home with character?
Here’s a West of Trail two-bedroom home with a three-room guest-house/studio .
- • Quarter-acre lot on a quiet street with several restored Spanish Mediterranean homes.
- • Main house has 2 bedrooms, an updated bathroom, and kitchen with a Garland stove.
- • The 3-room guest-house has a bath with shower.
- • Original pine floors. Bermuda shutters. French doors and recently installed windows bring in lots of light.
- • Lot is shaded by mature oaks, bamboo, and other tropical plantings.
- • Located within a block of Sarasota Memorial Hospital and Southside Village.
This vintage property is captivating, and it needs work.
The new owner should be:
A) Someone who loves 1920’s homes and has deep pockets.
B) Someone who respects 1920’s architecture and knows the period materials (stucco, plaster, vintage roof tiles) and is capable of doing many of the needed repairs himself.
Right up front, anyone interested should know that:
- • The owner wishes to sell, not rent.
- • This is NOT a distress sale, foreclosure, or short-sale.
- • The property is not listed in MLS.
- • No owner financing is available.
Price: $459,000. Shown only by appointment.
Please email the property manager.